CS Kern is looking for a fast learning, and customer service focused Account Executive to join our team. This key individual will be dedicated to providing their customer base with everyday support, customer service, and managing their orders and projects.
- Ensures any customer issues or concerns are handled promptly and professionally, and consistently goes “above and beyond” to meet customer needs
- Communicates weekly with each customer to see how they can help with the customer’s design or printing needs
- Informs customer of prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed
- Follows-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates
- Compiles statistics and various reports for management
- Makes sure quotes are processed in a timely manner
- Performs administrative functions as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient with current software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to be trained on various industry related computer programs
- Must have the ability to be trained on and maintain a solid knowledge of our company product line and processes
- Must be flexible to work hours according to job and customer demands
- Must be comfortable speaking to customers over the phone, in person, and through email
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team
Experience and Education:
- Associate’s Degree acceptable, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in sales and customer service, with knowledge of the print industry a plus
Benefits and Wages:
- 1st Year Salary / no commission, 2nd Year Base Salary + Commission.
- Must have transportation, mileage paid at 45 cents per mile.
- Workout Facility, Paid Holidays and Vacation Time